Join the Catral forum

Join the Catral forumMy name's Jan and this is my website all about Catral in Spain. Register now for free to talk about Taxes in Catral: Suma, NIE and general tax advice and much more!

NIE/ residencia certificate


Posted: Mon Oct 9, 2017 7:51pm
2 replies63 views2 members subscribed

Posts: 2

Location: Catral

I have my paper NIE/ residencia certificate which is held together with much sellotape.  I am led to believe that the paper one is superceded by a more durable credit card size, is this true ?  If it is possible can I apply to replace the old paper one to the new card  



Can help with questions about Almoradi

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:26am

Posts: 1093

Location: Almoradí

1340 helpful posts

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:26am

You can apply for replacements for both NIE and Residencia certificates, but you need to go through the EX-15 and EX-18 procedures again.

Once you've got replacements, I suggest you get notarised copies to use for anything needed, and keep the originals in a safe place.

Ref the residencia, you may find that the funcionario who deals with you will want proof of income and health cover, although this shouldn't really be necessary if you've already got permanent residency.



Original Poster

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:19pm

Posts: 2

Location: Catral

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:19pm

Many thanks Jim very helpfull

Sign up for free or login to reply to this topic

Want to reply to this topic? Login or register for free to post your message:

Other recommended topics

Register for free!

Login to your account

ColTel Group Services
Supatel Properties
Crystal Cleaners
Fincas Inland
Harmony FM
Advertise your business here