Latest posts in La Marina

This page shows you all of the latest posts in La Marina. You can change this here:


Fast draw rig ,Trinty fast draw Colt 45 revolver(Blank firer) ,leather hand palm .

All in a brown leather vintage old fashioned doctors type bag 

Stolen from La Marina Urb.
100 euro reward for return or info. leading to recovery


Kids garden play

Posted by Cath359 in Where to buy things in La Marina on Sat May 27, 2017 8:52am


I am looking to buy some children's slides, for the garden and pool were is the best place to look, near la marina .


Looking for a job: Admin

Posted by Lisa99 in Jobs and careers in La Marina on Fri May 26, 2017 6:57pm

Looking for office work in La Marina, full time, with contact ! Anyone know of any vacancies? Thanks Lisa

We're can I buy a clay BBQ in la marina

Posted by Cath359 in Where to buy things in La Marina on Fri May 26, 2017 4:52pm

I am wanting to buy a clay oven even the ones you build yourself but being new to la marina I wouldn't know were to start any help would be appreciated 

Thanks cathy

Information about La Marina Ladies Club

Posted by Esme in General La Marina discussion on Fri May 26, 2017 3:01pm

Hi anyone out there have details about this club. Am interested in joining.

Pensioners tax

Posted by Mickm in Taxes in La Marina: Suma, NIE and general tax advice on Thu May 25, 2017 3:40pm

Hi,we have lived in la marina for 9 months and have aquired our nie,residency permit,we both receive our pensions from the uk paid into our Spanish bank,also I have a private pension rhat is taxed at source in the uk,what taxes will I have to pay in Spain ? If any can you help.

Kind regards


Looking for long term rental property in La Marina

Posted by Sylvia57 in Property rental wanted in La Marina on Wed May 24, 2017 9:20pm


We are a retired British couple looking to rent something in La Marina long term. Must have a good sized swimming pool (communal).

We are in Alicante and would be looking to move in July or August.

Thank you

Sylvia & John

Can anyone recommend: Car mechanic

Posted by poppydom in Recommended Tradesmen and Companies in La Marina on Wed May 24, 2017 12:32am

Need brake pads etc on nissan xtrail 

Anyone recommend good mechanic

Many thanks

La marina

Posted by Philgara1967 in Properties to rent: apartments, houses and villas in La Marina on Tue May 23, 2017 7:52pm

Hi everyone....if there's anyone looking to find a rental property on Costa blanca for this august school on....we have a 3/4 bed ,2 bath house available with an amazing communal pool and stunning views...its a 10 min walk to bars,restaurants and supermarket so handy for all......I own it and we are out last week of july, but its a shame to see it empty when ppl will b looking for nice places to much u ask!!!!!.....well get in touch via a private message,and tell me what ud b prepared to pay,I can promise you it won't b the prices others are quoting,I just want to see it used...I will answer any questions and can send you pics too if you wish....can't say fairer than that,there may even be a bottle of vino in the fridge for you.....Phil and helen

Car tyres

Posted by labbydoo in Driving, hiring, buying and owning a car in La Marina on Tue May 23, 2017 2:50pm


Any one know where a cheap tyre and tracking garage is near La Marina please.

Also I was told if one tyre is bald and I need to change it ... I will have to buy 2 the same to go on the same axel.

Is this true ???





  • Page 1 of 33:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • ...
  • 33

Register for free!

Login to your account

Harmony FM
Advertise your business here